Job description / Role
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to shift leaders and staff to ensure objectives are met and excellent service is consistently achieved
- Effectively manage the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager
- Manage operations with passion, integrity, and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of the company.
- Implement new company policies and procedures by developing plans and instructing staff.
- Provide direction to shift leaders, and staff to achieve restaurant goals.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers and staff and assess performance on an ongoing basis.
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations.
- Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness.
- Consistently monitor product and labor costs to remain within goals.
- Solicit guest feedback to understand the needs and wants of customers.
- Train and coach staff on guest services principles and practices.
- Follow the company policies and procedures, including those for cash handing and safety/security.
- Monitor and maintain the POS System.
- Assist in new menu implementation.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to areas of improvement.
- Assist in conducting staff and daily pre-shift meetings.
- Assist in any areas of the restaurant when staffing constraints require.
- Identify employee weaknesses and retrain as necessary.
Drivers license preferable.
Someone who is passionate about food and customer service. The Supervisor is a problem solver with strong work ethic and leadership skills.
The Supervisor understands that customer satisfaction always takes priority but efficient operations make it possible. An experienced leader with a goal to move up in the management field.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer