Job description / Role
- Monitor Customer Experience
- Restaurant supervisors typically visit dining tables to check on guests and make sure they are satisfied with food choices and service.
- They get opinions about the restaurant's food, menu, ambiance, and other factors.
- They oversee food presentation, ensure restaurant cleanliness, manage restaurant decor, and review customer survey responses to identify areas in which customer service can be improved.
- Manage Inventory
- While restaurant supervisors might delegate some inventory duties to head waiters or waitresses (such as ordering napkins, table linens, and other supplies) and others head chefs (such as cooking ingredients), they oversee all inventory activities in a restaurant.
- They generate inventory reports and make sure that all needed materials are on hand at all times.
- Ensure Adherence to Food Safety and Sanitation Standards
- Restaurant supervisors consistently inspect a restaurant's kitchen and oversee food preparation to determine whether all food safety and sanitation regulations and standards are being met.
- To this end, they check for food stock rotation, proper cleaning of kitchen equipment and handling of food, and removal of spoiled or outdated food items.
Level of Education
- Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.