Job description / Role
Currently seeking a retail architect for international design practice based in Dubai. Our client is an award-winning developer who work on a range of exclusive projects, covering residential, hospitality and the retail markets Due to the increasing workload and opportunities made available from the market in the Middle East, they are now seeking a Senior Architect or Associate to join their Dubai teams.
• Significant experience in a similar position or relevant qualifications
• Relevant experience working in the Middle East
• Proficient experience in relevant software eg AutoCAD & Revit
• Able to work to strict deadlines and quality standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be working in a client facing environment
• Proven record winning work
• Innovative design and analytical skills
• Knowledge of relevant local standards
• Knowledge of appropriate business practice, culture and etiquette
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly motivated and technically proficient Senior Architect or Associate to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client offers a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this Dubai based permanent role.
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.