Job description / Role
The role holder will be responsible to execute all assigned retail brand marketing efforts for Nike within the GCC. In detail this means he/she will drive all retail brand marketing executions in Nike only and / or wholesale stores according to the aligned Nike Brand Concept Map / the customer or Door Format and the planned seasonal buy of product. It is vital in this role to be able to execute to the highest level of retail marketing, driving suppliers to deliver on time / budget and quality expectations and making sure that all seasonal brand concept map related stories are being told in the best possible way through our retail marketing efforts. Furthermore the role holder will need to display continuously detailed on store level execution, planning, recap and project management capabilities and close collaboration and alignment within the retail marketing and brand teams as well as with Nike EHQ. He/She will report the Retail Brand Marketing Manager.
RETAIL BRAND MARKETING
• Seasonal concept map / story execution to the highest levels in terms of quality and consumer impact.
• Alignment with the retail marketing team against seasonal priorities, door plans and executions
• Alignment with the sales teams on product allocation and availability
• Alignment with the budget / finance / brand planning team in terms of prioritization and brand calendar
• Execution within assigned stores against assigned timelines / budgets and expectations.
• Recap delivery and KPI delivery of all activations / executions.
• Owning project management across the board to make sure all executions are up to brand expectations and standard
• Alignment, steering and overseeing all agency relations to execute any activations (from brief to recap)
• Creating and maintaining agency roster and database for physical activations in Dubai and building a KPI / performance analysis for each activation / agency.
• Pitching and awarding pitches to set of rostered agencies
• Photo / video recap of each activation
• Building / maintaining and driving and activation calendar for Dubai
• Encourages / enables and works within the team positively / providing clear direction and support for all processes and tasks within the responsibility.
• Acts as a role model within the wider team.
• Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
• Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the manager and agreeing on the individual development plan which goes beyond just training and development
• Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• Master’s Degree in Marketing is Preferred
• A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
• Attention to Detail and Quality
• Planning and Organizing
• Negotiation Skills
• MS Office / Excel Skills
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group