Job description / Role
Job Title: Retail Business Analyst
Industry: Luxury Retail
Location: Dubai, UAE
• Collaborated with HQ team in reporting activities: preparation of financial statements in compliance with group guidelines and requirements.
• Produce, analyze and report weekly and monthly market analysis to executive committee & HQ: sell in/sell out by boutique & category vs budget & previous year and other KPI'.
• Support the partner boutiques in various activities: customers' exchanges & returns, sales' associates performance, product incentives in the boutiques.
• Provide budget phasing by boutique to the partner network team and present to senior management: key highlights by market, collaboration with finance team.
• Collaborate with various departments in the elaboration of business plan for upcoming projects: economic & political contexts analysis, new boutique opening projects & discussion with business development team.
• Perform analysis on margin by boutique: follow-up on trends & achievement of targets, target bonus proposal
• Must have advanced excel and analytical skills.
• Must have degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in Business or Finance Analysis.
• Luxury retail industry experience is essential.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Business Planning Analyst - Corporate Strategy