Job description / Role
Our client, is a leading garments manufacturing company that holds the largest number of fabric brand licenses in the Middle East is looking to hire “Retail Channel Sales Development Manager”.
Number of positions : 2
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Develop and maintain retail partners and prospective retail partner relationships.
• Develop and execute retail account management.
• Plan and execute strategies to help the retail channel business to grow and meet sales targets
• Negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective retail channel partners.
• Generate reports and present them to senior management.
Desirable skills and background:
• MBA preferred, with at least 4 years' experience in Retail Channel sales Development, Business Development, Account Management.
• Must have good contacts with the key retailers in the UAE.
• Garments /Apparel industry background preferred.
• Proven success in retail partners management.
• Good verbal and written communication skills - Arabic speaker (preferred but not a must)
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.