Job description / Role
Retail Leasing Manager
A leading Developer in the UAE is looking to expand their teams and looking to hire a Retail Leasing Manager
• Responsible for the leasing strategy and direction of multiple projects.
• Undertake direct lease negotiations with targeted and approved prospects.
• Create critical path plans and retail depth charts for desired retailers.
• Prepare Tenancy mix for the retail asset.
• Report to Director – Leasing on the status of leasing timelines, goals and tenancy mix progress.
• Profiling of new and existing retail brands locally, regionally and internationally.
• Maintain regular contact with key retail groups in the local market.
• Secure major anchor deals in fashion and entertainment
• Sourcing targeted international retailers to acquire new and unique concepts.
• Actively source and secure desired retailers for the project.
• Conduct review and renewal of expiring leases of existing property where applicable
• Maximise rental income and terms from lease negotiations with tenants.
• Be responsible for raising the profile of the mall amongst retail community.
• ssisting in the preparation of lease documentation including Letter Of Offer, Agreement For Lease and Lease documents.
• Competitor research of new developments, rentals and major deals.
• Market research of new brand names and retail trends.
• Liaise with the Property legal counsel and/or advisors to ensure that all lease documentation complies with prevailing laws and regulations
• Excellent motivation skills
• 3-5 years experience within a Leasing environment
• Good people skills
• Good knowledge of retail trends
• Budgeting and forecasting of rentals
• Time Management and Planning
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.