Job description / Role
Our sister company is urgently looking for Retail Manager for a leading Niche Perfumes company based in Dubai with retail stores across all emirates of UAE.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Manage, recruit, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
• Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Initiate contracts negotiation with mall management.
• Ensure compliance with mall rules and regulations.
• Build and maintain positive relationship with mall management.
• Identify promotional opportunities in line with events or activities at the malls.
• Participate in retailer events organized by the mall management.
• Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Monthly store performance report review
• Monthly market visit
• Weekly retail update meeting
• Staff performance report and commission/incentive calculations
• Attendance report to Finance for payroll processing
About the Company
A leading oilfield services company in Iraq.
Team Leader - Retail
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Corporate Relationship Manager
Country Sales Manager
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Swisslinx Middle East