Job description / Role
Welcome to a world of exploration!
For 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of "why not?". We are "Explorers by Nature" who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage. We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible.
We do this "In the Name of Beauty" of our customers, our products and our planet.
What you'll be doing
The Regional Retail Manager is responsible for sales objective achievement and outstanding omnichannel client experience across the retail network (boutiques and top 25 doors) in line with international corporate guidelines and in collaboration with local & regional & HQ teams (Merchandising, Marketing, Education, Supply, Digital.).
Animate Sales Management:
- Provide realistic plans and forecasts on sell out performance
- Provide inputs during the construction of Regional & Market budget plans
- Manage new project P&Ls & Validation processes
- Manage and take actions to achieve retail sales targets for all stores
- Analyze sell out and propose corrective action plans
- Monitor & report on market trends, competitors in the Country & propose/initiate/take actions
- Ensure reportings for RGM, GM & HQ
- Develop a network of strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse ROC & manage Team allocation per door to constantly improve door productivity
- Collaborate on teams' Incentive Schemes Structure to be in line with Global Retail Ambitions
- Build a strategy to maximise current and new business opportunities by analysing eventing and Clienteling ROI
Be Responsible of Retail Excellence:
- Monitor Guerlain service codes & attitudes within the retail network
- Ensure the perfect execution of counter events and store animations
- Effectively manage the store teams to ensure full operational compliance
- Relay flagship best practice and amplify at national level.
- Work alongside the education team and Head of Retail & Education in identifying and implementing coaching and development opportunities
Coordinate the implementation of New Tools / projects:
- Manage all new project openings & renovations
- Lead Mystery Shopping & NPS projects in the region / market
- Ensure the effective recruitment, development, and retention of key talent across the region through the appropriate implementation of company people management initiatives.
- Implement operational execution tools: International Storehandbook, Simplifield
What you'll need to succeed
- Luxury oriented: excellent notion of luxury customer service
- Sales management experience preferably in beauty retail environment (8+ years)/ regional experience is a plus
- Strong in leadership and people management
- Strong affinity for customer service
- Dynamic, ambitious, result-driven
- Intercultural sensitivity is a must
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.