Job description / Role
Our client is one of the world’s largest cosmetics company dealing in skin care, make-up, perfume, hair color, hair care &, sun protection.
As a Merchandiser based in UAE, this role will be responsible for ensuring all products are duly received at the point-of-purchase and managing the availability of the products on the shelf as per the brand guidelines.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Maintaining store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
• Completing call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
• Helping field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
• Maintaining inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
• Reporting call schedule as per market priorities with direct supervisor; reporting product promotions, new products, and price changes.
• Maintaining customer relationships by visiting and talking with store managers, department managers, and retailer employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
• Providing information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of retail doors in assigned territory.
• Maintaining quality results by following and enforcing standards.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
The ideal candidate must have:
• UAE Driving License
• Prior experience in Merchandising in the UAE.
• Understanding of all product categories and brands (with information by Franchise , by Name, by # of SKUs, Market share and the Share of Shelf)
• Understanding of the Sales Booklet provided by management
• Following the right Brand Sequence, Franchise Sequence, Regimen Sequence and Facings where applicable.
• Ensuring all merchandising material on the regular shelf are up to date and matching the product and brand strategy where applicable
Routing knowledge and experience:
• Strictly following the route plan as per the route plan hard copy.
• Filling the daily report and time card daily and reporting back Weekly/Monthly.
• Building good relations with the outlet employees to improve the work environment and establish a good network.
Reporting knowledge and experience:
• Maintaining reports required and send it on/or before the deadline (Share of Shelf, New players in the market, Daily call visit report, Near Expiry, Category sizes report).
• Sharing the pictures of the market (Category/Activity) for all outlets in route.
• Report changes in the market ASAP – Closing, Opening, Change of Delivery schedule or policy).
• OOS in the market to be reported and sent via email on the format on a daily basis where applicable.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.