Retail Operation Executive
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Job description / Role
Within the Operations department, the Retail Operations Executive will help in building and implementing the retail strategy in terms of enhancing of in-store client experience. Moreover, will support the operations department in giving all the support required by the boutiques in order for them to achieve their sales objective and deliver the best service to our clients.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Data & Insights
• Collect information from boutiques and competitors and create Daily, Monthly, Yearly sales reports
• Translate data into meaningful reports and offer recommendations to retail & marketing teams.
• Create studies and present data points for boutiques to drive business development.
• Pilot new projects on different scenarios of approach (predictive analysis/big data/machine learning/data visualization). Monitor, benchmark, and share results with a wider team.
• Preparation of presentations (strategic plan, business review, retail meetings)
• Maintain good knowledge of relevant luxury trends and competitor landscape
• Provide all kinds of supplies for boutiques such as food and beverage, stationery, uniforms work with a local vendor
• Create POs and execute all documents for payment via Tiara
• Manage and control the budget for sales accessories, flowers, uniforms, uniforms cleaning fee
• Review expenses of all boutiques
• Co-ordinate between boutiques and all departments
• Boutique review arrangement and follow up (Compliance & Audit, Security)
• Support new staff onboarding such as creating sales code, e-mail account, staff code working with IT and HR department
• Support boutique opening, closing, and renovation projects in cooperation with regional store planning, logistics, finance, and external vendors.
• Handling of all the boutique store planning/maintenance issues and follow-up with the contracted agency
• Support Boutiques in daily operation - Assist to fulfill client service KPI and handling complaint cases
• Monitor the after-sales activity by coordinating with the factory.
• Liaise with the CRSM team for client service follow-up activities to enhance the quality control
• Order spare parts at the request of boutiques
• Education: University degree.
• Experience: 2-3 years ofretail experience
• Retail experience for international brands well known for their strong retail and service-oriented culture will be highly regarded
• Skills required: strong analytical, organized, responsible, and excellent communication skills, detail-oriented
• Computer skills: Advanced Excel mandatory
• Language: fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Behavioral competencies: excellent interpersonal skills, reliable and independent, positive attitude, presentable, team player
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Car Services Supervisor
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI)
|Abu Dhabi||4 May|