Job description / Role
Quest is working with one of leading retail businesses in the Middle East who are seeking a Retail Operations Director to join their team in Dubai. You will contribute to the business’ success through delivering excellent operational efficiencies and identifying new businesses opportunities.
As a Retail Operations Director, you will:
- Manage overall store operations, finance, and budgets
- Identify new opportunities/lines of business for growth
- Ensure the achievement of store managers’ KPIs and financial objectives
- Ensure realization of business plans across managed brands/stores through strategic initiatives, marketing activities, advertising, sales/promotions, events, among others
- Own buying, stock, clearance activities; optimize merchandising systems and processes
- Collaborate with internal and external partners (suppliers, franchisors, etc.)
- Present regular sales dashboards/ reports and key insights gathered for business improvement to stakeholders and senior management
- Recruit, manage, train, and monitor performance of stores’ management team and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 6 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Significant work experience on similar role in Retail Operations
- Strong knowledge in Fashion Retail/Brands merchandising systems and market trends
- Outstanding communication, presentation, analytic and planning skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return for your success, the company is willing to provide a competitive tax-free salary package, along with great benefits.
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.