This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Retail Operations Manager – Fashion
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Dubai based Retail Group with long established pedigree of managing some large retail concepts throughout the region. Reporting to the Brand Director you will be based in Dubai with full responsibility for leading all sales & operations throughout their current store locations with additional focus on new store openings & refurbishments throughout the next 2 years.
• Reporting to the Brand Director you will be tasked with leading multiple stores throughout the GCC
• Recruitment, training and leadership of new store managers
• Setting the annual budgets and store targets, KPI’s
• Work with marketing to ensure strong promotional activities and marketing campaigns
• Managing performance of the stores, sales against budgets, wages, expenses
• Oversee the merchandising & store design layout
• Regular head office reporting on performance, issues and solutions
• Regular store visits and coaching of the teams
• Driving exceptional customer service experience through your teams
• Minimum of 5 years Senior Retail Operations Management experience in fashion preferably a high street / volume brand
• At this stage the client is seeking Western educated candidates only for this role
• Must have proven experience of managing multiple store locations, preferably with GCC wide experience
• Strong understanding of Middle East retailing, although spoken Arabic would be preferred it is not essential
• Excellent work ethic, strong leadership qualities and a focused team player are critical attributes
• Strong people management, fiscal & budget preparation, good computer skills in Excel, Word are prerequisites
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural team and appreciation of other cultures & values
About the Company
Quantum Search is a Dubai based Recruitment Consultancy established in 2008. Our vision is to deliver a high quality, timely and professional recruitment service across a number of key industry sectors in the middle management to executive boardroom levels with leading customers across the Middle East region. We make a firm commitment to all our clients, whether you are seeking staff or seeking a new career… we don’t distinguish on the quality of service commitment to you as our customer. “People first” is our commitment to you….
Retail Sectors: * Fashion * Luxury goods * Home wares * Supermarkets * Food & Beverage * Technology & Electronics * Department Stores * Cosmetics & Fragrance
Skills Recruited * General Management * Finance * Human Resources * Training Managers * Area Managers * Information Technology * Marketing & Public Relations * Leasing & Property Management * Project Manager / Retail Architect * Retail Buying * Merchandise Planning * Store Management * Visual Merchandisers * Brand Management