Job description / Role
Urgently looking for retail Planner for Niche Perfume company based in Dubai with retail stores across all emirates of UAE
• Work with Production Coordinator on inventory production order plan.
• Manage the weekly stock replenishment and inter-store transfers to ensure optimal stock levels in the stores as well as cooperate with Retail Supervisor on stores stock-related matters.
• Plan weekly delivery schedules in the most cost-effective and time-saving way.
• Keep proper records of all deliveries and validate purchase invoices from distributor.
• Schedules monthly or quarterly visits to the warehouse and stores to observe operations, gather feedbacks.
• Plan and lead periodic physical stock-take at the warehouse and stores, including reconciliations and investigation of variances, to ensure completeness and accuracy of inventory system.
• Maintaining proper stock reports, prepare daily sales report, monthly sales summary and analysis, as well as conducting weekly and monthly business review meetings
• Recommends changes and/or enhancements to the current procedures and systems related to inventory management.
• Daily Sales and Performance Report
• Weekly Stock-On-Hand and Forward Covers report
• Monthly Inventory plan for Production Orders review with Production Coordinator
• Monthly and weekly Business Update meeting
• Manage quarterly physical stock count
About the Company
A leading oilfield services company in Iraq.
Admin & Sales Coordinator
L'Oreal Middle East
Purchase Manager for an Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Team Leader - Retail
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)