Job description / Role
We are looking for a Retail Sales Executive with strong abilities in counter sales on building materials. The ideal candidate will drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
* Serves customers by helping them select products.
* Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
* Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
* Responds to customers’ questions.
* Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
* Provides outstanding customer service.
* Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
* Manages financial transactions.
* Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
* Alerts management of potential security issues.
* Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
* Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
* Ensure racks are fully stocked
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/ Mechatronics)or similar Technical qualification
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Retail Sales / Indoor Sales / Counter Sales of door hardware/building material / technical products.
* Language : English & Tagalong (Mandatory)
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Sales Executive - Automotive
Paris Group International
Kalpataru Overseas General Trading LLC