Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced RETAIL SALES MANAGER with a strong background in selling within the retail industry with solid account development skills who also has a track record of identifying, building accounts and deals, who can hit the ground running.
• Develop and build strong teams for our sale force delivering quality output, monitoring sales team activities through reports.
• Evaluate and continually improve the systems and processes used by the Sales department to effectively achieve the Yearly Targets.
• Dedicate 50-60%% of your time looking for new business opportunities.
• Build a robust pipeline and track to meet/exceed your annual quota.
• Proposal writing expert and able to respond to RFPs.
• Offer input on our trade show strategy for your territory/industry vertical and act as an evangelist for the product line.
• Maintain opportunities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in Retail Sales and at least 5 years as a Retail Sales Manager within the retail field.
• A bachelor’s degree plus and MBA preferred.
• Should have a sales track record of 10 million to 20 million USD.
• Strong track record of building net new business and exceeding quota.
• Ability to travel extensively as required.
• Must be fluent in English.
• UAE market experience is a must.
• Understanding the dynamics of the market.
• Exceptional analytical, motivational, leadership skills along with an excellent planning and organizational skills is a must to ensure Objectives and deadlines are met
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and assist in winning project
• Management: 5 years (Preferred)
• Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
• Language: English (Required), Arabic, Spanish an optional benefit
• UAE driving license (Required)
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.
Assistant Sales Manager
Manager of Sales and Operations - Cosmetics
Right Calibre Executive Search
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Retail Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Head of Sales - FMCG