Job description / Role
• WALK IN INTERVIEWS on 12th May from 9 am to 12 noon
• DULSCO is hiring Male Merchandiser/ Retails Sales for our client
• Should have UAE Retail Experience in selling Home Appliances (Experience in HOME APPLIANCES in retails industry is mandatory)
• Visa status - Visit or Employment visa
• Location: - All Over UAE
• Gender - Males
• Language - English with Malayam speakers and English with Tagalu speakers.
• Salary: - AED 2750 to AED 3000 plus Standard benefits as per UAE labor Law. (Salaries negotiable for suitable candidate).
APPLICANTS WITHOUT UAE RETAIL HOME APPLIANCES EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
AED 2,750 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
• Achieve Sales Target
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
• Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales and “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Cross sell products
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
Location - Dulsco Headoffice, Al Quoz Industrial 4.
How to get there: Easiest way is via Metro. Please alight/get down at First Abu Dhabi Bank metro station and take feeder bus F25. Get down at Al Quoz Dynamic Industries Station (Bus Stop is in front of Dulsco Head Office)
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Representative - Telecom
Transguard Workforce Solutions