Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our RSO Executive is responsible for the implementation, control and compliance of all Retail Standard Operating Policies and Procedures; ensuring they are the first line support for the Retail Stores
- Undertake regular compliance checklists on store operations aspects through the Focus platform ensuring action plans are in place for resolution
- Drive the adoption of all processes and procedures in the stores
- Identify areas of continuous improvement to adapt our SOP and store procedures
- Ensure timely escalation of problems as and when needed Acts as a first line of support for the stores
- Conduct store visits and formulate action plans based on the issues identified
- Analyse RSO platform, identify with the store managers all areas of improvement and recommend action plans
- Drive the execution of defined action plans and escalate when necessary
- Support physical and digital initiatives impacting store operations Support the adoption of new processes and technology
- Ensure compliance, adherence for store projects checklists Investigate cause of delayed incidents or Acts and arrange follow up with service providers - ensuring there is escalation if necessary
- Ensure new joiners are trained and refresher training is undertaken regularly
- Support store managers and area managers in assessment of needs of technical trainings on store operations
- Measure level of knowledge and adoption of SOPs and system related procedures by teams and identify gaps during store visits
- Assist store managers and area managers in identifying gaps in technical trainings related to store operations, especially system related procedures and recommend trainings
- Escalate to Regional Training Operations any new training needs required
- Carry out tactical training when needed in timely manner
- Drive efficiency by collaborating with service providers
- Conduct quarterly reviews with Area Managers on store operations performance
- Conduct quarterly reviews with service providers on service quality and SLAs
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years relevant experience
- Retail operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Arabic speaker
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.