Job description / Role
We are looking for a retention marketing expert to lead our retention efforts.
What you'll be doing
You will be the lead for the overall e-commerce retention across web & app amongst the online & offline customers in the GCC. You will report directly into the Head of E-Commerce and be working in close collaboration with Paid Marketing and Product Development.
We are looking for a doer with hands-on skills to deliver on actions, who has the maturity to structure actions into a solid plan, measure progress, report on the status and scale/pivot/kill experiments based on learnings.
- You will have the freedom to set out and execute your own approach as long as your actions increase retention & loyalty, and are in line with our brand positioning.
- You will be setting up new email/SMS/notification flows, optimizing existing flows, creating campaigns, mapping out launch strategies, and contributing to the overall growth of our online business.
- Your responsibilities will range from segmentation, website / app personalization and (re-)activation of our customer base through various channels (mail, web, app, SMS, social, etc.).
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable with modeling past customer data in order to predict future behavior and scale customer acquisition and retention.
- You will own retention, loyalty & referral from A to Z: email, SMS, loyalty program, referral program, etc.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on retention and lifecycle
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution models
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked in a startup environment
- Track record of increasing retention rate and LTV
- Proficiency with Adjust is required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a big plus
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new
- A highly organized "doer" with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.