Job description / Role
- Directly reporting to the Cluster Director of Revenue, as a Revenue Analyst you will support and maintain accuracy, and enhance the Revenue Management systems of the hotel across 5 properties to increase the daily productivity for the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Join our diverse team and enjoy perks of being an Accor Heartists.
- Plan your career growth with us as you passionately exude your work and talent.
What you will be doing:
- You will be mainly tracking the hotel finances, gathering and recording data, and identifying opportunities to boost revenue. In addition, to produce reports and available information to the senior leadership team to assist in creating detailed forecasts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Your experience and skills include:
- Supreme attention to detail
- Excel virtuoso with an analytical flair
- Enjoys data and produces and explores reports on a daily basis.
- Understanding of VBA and TARS shall be an advantage.
- Team Player.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written).
- Previous experience on the same role.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting, finance, economics or statistics.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.