Job description / Role
There is no room for ordinary in anything we do. As a Revenue Analyst, you will push yourself every day as you oversee the Reservations Department operations, conduct Analytical Reporting as required within the Revenue Management team, and implement Revenue Management Strategies through various systems.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To drive the forecasting process for all operating departments, identify revenue potentials and supply and demand variables for the property.
- Trend recognition, demand anticipation and opportunity analysis.
- Track hotel finances, gather and record data, and identify opportunities to boost revenue. In addition, to produce reports and available information to the senior leadership team to assist in creating detailed forecasts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure all hotel rates and packages are correctly loaded across all distribution channels and liaise with the concerned departments to ensure effective communication of all current rates and packages
- To monitor changing market conditions and to assess the financial implications of market fluctuations on the property.
- Give feedback on developing, implementing and managing rate structures and strategies through market data review and demand analysis.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics).
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role, within an international brand.
- Strong knowledge in Opera PMS and other related systems, as well as Revenue Management.
- Excel, Word and Outlook savvy.
- Excellent command in English / additional language is an advantage
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Accountant
Accountant and Admin
hOLa Keto Desserts
Accountant (Chartered Accountant)
Aon Reinsurance Solutions