Job description / Role
A European healthcare business has teamed up with major GCC investors to set up a new healthcare entity based in Abu Dhabi.
* The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the facility as they relate to revenue cycle functions which include but are not limited to front office services, billing, collections and financial planning.
* The Revenue Cycle Manager shall ensure that the revenue cycle activities occur efficiently and effectively according to best international standards by following the facility's approved policies and procedures.
* With the Chief Financial Officer, will be accountable for working closely with healthcare partners surrounding all billing processes and provide appropriate oversight and feedback that ensures their continued success in the revenue cycle management and recommend proposed solutions as required
* Ensure the development and maintenance of management systems and the provision of resources as required.
* To work with members of the senior leadership and Executive teams to formulate and ensure delivery of the corporate strategies and strategic plans.
* Delegates tasks to revenue personnel as appropriate to their level of knowledge, skills and abilities, offering support and guidance accordingly.
* Actively participate and represent the Revenue Department in various committees.
* Work with the CFO to develop the revenue service standards and ensure they are consistently met. Acting as a role model, they will deliver high operational performance standards by developing and supporting the Revenue team.
* Collaborates with all levels of interdisciplinary teams, executive officers and other stakeholders in the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services.
* Readily provide direction and advice to departmental staff.
* Oversee operations of the revenue department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Maintain a detailed understanding of health care billing accounts and ability to work them from charge entry to full resolution.
* Maintain knowledge of current insurance contracts to provide support to billing staff on unpaid claims.
* Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
* Assist in producing long-term business plans
* Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
* Planning and supervising the day to day activities of the section; streamlining processes wherever possible.
* Evaluating workload, conducting performance evaluation and initiating necessary disciplinary actions.
* Ensure claim creation, splitting, and timely accurate, complete and compliant billing
* Ensure unpaid claims are reviewed and appropriate action is taken
* Ensure denials are worked and appealed as appropriate.
* Ensure timely posting of all manual and electronic payments and cash reconciliation
* Work directly with the payers to identify and escalate problems and issues as needed.
* Responsible for the identification and analysis of billing issues
Quality & Safety
* Evaluates factors related to safety, outcomes, effectiveness, cost and social impact when developing and implementing practice innovations.
* Participates on various committees, related to Revenue and organisational operation.
* Participates in projects, equipment, staff and policy decisions that affect staff care.
Complying with Policies, Procedures and Practices and other Regulatory Requirements
* Maintains and enhances the organisation's Revenue cycle by planning, implementing and evaluating Revenue Management policies, programs and practices.
* Responsible for operational implementation and for ensuring that practice is contemporary and meets international and UAE national guidelines.
* The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound administrative principles.
* Completes and maintains all regulatory requirements including: licensure and certification and other mandatory training within established time frames.
* Demonstrate a high standard of active listening skills as well as other verbal and written communication skills.
* Ensures all staff maintains confidentiality regarding staff/patient information.
Promoting Customer Service Standards
* Maintaining collaborative and effective relationships with other key management personnel and keeps abreast of significant economic, social and technical trends and regulatory guidelines, which may influence assigned functions/services and/or the facility.
* Functions as a resource to all Staff and acts as liaison with other disciplines and departments.
Adhering to the Occupational Health and Safety, Materials Management and Maintenance Standards
* Maintain a positive work environment for staff and promote team efforts, promote and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff.
* Adheres to the policies of Occupational Health and Safety and Infection Control Guidelines in all work practices.
Salary & Benefits
* 35,000 AED per month
* Annual flights
* Medical insurance
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies