Job description / Role
As part of the Government Finance team, you will be responsible for building proposals to generate revenue and investment opportunities. This includes all possible non-oil sources of revenue.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Provide leadership and advisory regarding the development, communication, implementation and monitoring of key commercial and revenue development strategies.
* Facilitate the ideation and proposal-generation process for new and innovative ideas for revenue generation.
* Work closely with internal stakeholders and key government entities to implement successful proposals.
* Advise on effective investment strategies with a focus on revenue optimisation for the Government.
* Contribute to the overall Government Finance strategy, collaborating with other Section Heads and Directors internally.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* At least 10 years of experience in a commercial, revenue generation or finance role.
* Must have some experience working within a government or semi-government entity in the UAE.
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to operate amongst public and private sector executives in a comfortable and composed manner.
* Strong understanding of the UAE economy and government revenue sources highly preferred.
* Excellent technical skills and extensive presentation experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Accountant (Chartered Accountant)
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jun|
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East