Job description / Role
Revenue Manager – Luxury Properties
Salary: Based on experience plus commissions
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Client is a formidable short term rental accommodation provider in the luxury Real Estate market. In operation for just over a year, their portfolio has shown tremendous growth and are continuing to expand.
As a result of their expansion and to increase their team, we are seeking a Revenue Manager to join the team.
Key role is to manage the property listings online, establish pricing for each on a daily basis. Set various promotions ongoing through the various channels.
• Manage the inventory across the portfolio of properties listed
• Create, recommend and ensure pricing is of optimal revenue generation
• Lead the Revenue Management Meeting to evaluate and ensure performance, selling strategies and market trends for assigned properties
• Prepare and analyse supporting documentation for revenue meetings
• Analyse competitors and recommend corrective action
• Assist with online promotions
• Minimum 3 to 5 year’s experience in the UAE.
• Planning and implementation skills
• Knowledge and skills in financial reporting
• Understanding of statistical and data analysis
• Possess excellent communication skills in English
• Computer literate with MS Office
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.