Job description / Role
Through your passion and drive, you measure total revenue performance against strategy and targets and adapts current strategy as necessary. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests and team members.
What is in it for you:
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
• Facilitates, guides and direct all department heads in selecting the optimum revenue opportunities for the property
• Develop & pilot the hotel revenue strategy.
• Develop the Strategic Business Planning Process.
• Support and impact the revenue team.
Your experience and skills include:
• At least 2 years of experience in the same position
• Highly organized and has the ability to multi-task
• Has strong knowledge in business administration
• Industry intelligence
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world’s tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Manager - Front Office (Pre-opening)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Sep|
Petrochem Middle East
Quest Search & Selection