Engage Selection are currently working with a leading Architecture & Engineering Consultancy in Dubai that are looking to recruit a Revit Technician.
- Knowledge of Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the Architectural working drawings to acceptable standards
- Drawings are to be executed in Revit Architecture
- Work with the Design Director(s) and project team (s) on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
- Have the capacity to create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models and renderings from master planning to planning application.
- Rapidly be able to construct accurate high quality, realistic 3D renderings.
- Be able to work independently and with project teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects
- Able to research solutions to either artistic, or technical, issues when they arise.
- A good understanding of Light and colour. Along with composition, and basic art principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture (or foreign equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in a design firm environment
- Expert knowledge of modelling and rendering in 3ds Max and Rhino utilizing Vray.
- Extensive working Knowledge of REVIT Architecture is mandatory
- High level experience translating architect's sketches and CAD documents into realized 3D models and images
- Experience in rendering architecture and interiors with high level of proficiency
- Working knowledge of UAE Building regulations/ International Codes of Practice
- Advanced computer skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Knowledge or proficiency in Building Information Modelling and parametric design software including Autodesk Revit and Grasshopper is required
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Ignite Search & Selection
Revit CAD Drafter
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Interior Designer/Revit Specialist (Senior/ Junior)
A Leading Architectural Company in the UAE