Job description / Role
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
• This job profile provides a broad overview of the Job Category Performance and Reward and is not intended to exhaustively describe the job.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the P&R team with all reward processes, including annual pay review and market data benchmarking.
• Responsible for providing analytical P&R support to Reward Managers on all reward topics.
• Responsible for providing effective, relevant and timely reporting.
• Support P&R initiatives and projects across the Region.
• Co-ordinate relevant Performance & Reward activities e.g. team meetings and team administration
• Support Reward Managers on the implementation of the new system
• Support with the administration of benefits
• Establish and sustain effective partnerships with Generalists teams, HR Service Delivery and Business Support to enable the delivery of ‘One HR’
• Maintain leading specialist knowledge through research of published material, competitor practice and legislative/regulatory developments and facilitate effective information-sharing with HR and the business
• Undertake external research and analysis to support benchmarking and innovation
• Provide effective project management to support the implementation of initiatives and annual programmes, with support from Business Support
• Deliver specialist input into executive reporting and analysis
• Manage complex queries in relation to specialist field and embed the Group self-service strategy, promoting contact centre channels for resolving commonplace queries
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What To Expect At HSBC:
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1865 to finance trade between Asia and the West, today HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations serving around 38 million customers worldwide. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the world's leading and most respected international bank.
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around 37 million customers through four global businesses:
- Commercial Banking
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Global Banking and Markets
- Global Private Banking
Our network covers 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.