Job description / Role
This is newly created role where you will join a leading team and business within the UAE. As the Reward Manager you will be responsible for strategic reward partnering with businesses on all reward matters. You will lead a small team and working closely with the Global Reward Director.
* Responsible for strategic reward partnering, providing advice and guidance on compensation decision for management
* Job analysis, pay and grading structure - short and long term benefits
* Providing strategic support to HR Leads, HRBPs, and business heads.
* Responsible for reward programs, policy and negotiation
* Salary and benchmarking
* Lead on global projects where required
* Support new country strategy and construct appropriate pay and benefits
* Work on compensation and benefits system - oracle
* Responsible for reporting and supporting HR and business with implementing fair pay practices.
* Create and deliver presentations to HR teams and senior management
* You will be degree qualified with 7-10 years' experience within all areas o of reward and benefits.
* You must have UAE legislation experience and experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of working in Oil and Gas, FMCG, Manufacturing, Construction preferred.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Senior Reward Manager
|Abu Dhabi||9 Aug|
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||2 Aug|
Senior HR Business Partner
Middle East Executive