Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Total Rewards team plays an important role in supporting the attraction, engagement, and retention of key talent for the Firm. As part of the team, you'll help develop and administer our total rewards programme by focusing on areas such as competitive benchmarking, tax and regulatory compliance, and incentive design and linkage to performance management.
- Identify trends in Reward and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Review our Rewards offerings of monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs and preferences
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit practices and recommend changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and firm objectives
- Manage the participation in salary surveys and monitor salary survey data to ensure firm compensation objectives are achieved
- Provide advice on pay structures, pay decisions, and the overall People Value Proposition -Manage junior level Rewards Analyst
- Evaluate and modify existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures
- Develop and implement new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all compensation and benefit programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation
- At least 5 years of experience as a compensation and benefits manager or in a related role
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.