Job description / Role
Rheumatologist - Al Ain (Must have HAAD)
A well-established, leading Hospital in Al Ain is looking for a Rheumatologist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive Specialist/consultant level patient care in Rheumatology
- Where applicable, participates in the oversight and professional development of junior medical staff
- Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole
- Conducts Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Rheumatology Service and the hospital
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Rheumatology Service and the hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and the U.A.E
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Rheumatology
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities of the position.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Male Arab National with HAAD or DHA or Eligibility letter is a must
- Completion of a relevant recognized higher professional education program.
- Completion of a recognized higher professional education program in the designated specialty.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of the Rheumatology.
- Experience in leadership and being the point of contact for the Rheumatology Department.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Fluency in Arabic & English
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.