Job description / Role
• Align with riders to solve problem in Real-time
• Weekly zone meeting with riders in regards to SOP.
• Assisting Dispatchers over communication channel related to riders.
• Ensures compliance on rider equipment / branding usage
• Check absent riders and inform suppliers.
• Build Rapport with 3PL team leaders on ground.
• Inventory handling and recording in internal database.
• Effective Team management skills
• Acceptance to the nature of work.
• Organization skills – Time management, resource planning.
• 2-3 years of experience
• Preferably Urdu speaker
• interpersonal skills
About the Company
Talabat is a pioneer of the online food, grocery and all your daily needs ordering in the Middle East. Housing a wide variety of cuisines from international and local restaurants, Talabat is the go-to destination for food. No matter what cuisine or restaurant you are craving, find it on Talabat in Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Jordan.
What we do We make ordering food & groceries fast and easy. Customer convenience is our top priority and our operations run 24/7 to ensure your experience is both convenient and hassle-free. Browse easily through our enormous inventory of restaurant menus on the web or on the app, and order with just a few clicks or taps.
Start your experience Choose your preferred cuisine, confirm your meal with a click, pay instantly and get your favorite dish hot and fresh in no time, delivered right to your doorstep. You can pay securely online using your debit/ credit card or with cash on delivery. Enjoy your delicious, mouth-watering meal on time, every-time!
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts