Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
The Rides Technician will provide all of the necessary repairs and Preventative Maintenance required to preserve and improve the physical functionality, safety and appearance of the all rides, attractions and facilities in order to ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Attend briefing, training and development program for personal growth
- Perform daily check, start-up, closing procedures, preventive and corrective maintenance in all rides and attractions
- Maintain and ensure that all rides and attractions are safe for all colleagues and guests
- Ensure the rides and attractions readiness before time depending on the park operational hours
- Respond and resolve call of downtime of the rides and attractions
- Reduced downtime in the rides and attractions by ensuring that all preventive maintenance are perform well based from manufacturer’s requirements
- Responsible in reporting and informing Team Leaders with regards to the issues and concerns that affects the safe operation of all rides and attractions
- Ensure that all preventive maintenance check list are completed and submitted to Team Leader on deadline
- Ensure that all corrective maintenance is performed well and eliminate from happening again
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- Related mechanical or electrical degree/diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years in maintenance field; ride-related experience in a Theme Park or Amusement Industry maintaining rides & attractions is an advantage
- Capable in reading and understanding operations and maintenance manuals of all rides and attractions
- Willing to learn and develop their skills and knowledge by engaging in work either in electrical or mechanical aspect
- Capable to work in environment where temperature are adequate to extreme, with some hazardous conditions caused by noise, chemical, dust, etc
- Knowledgeable in dealing with both electrical and mechanical aspect
- Technical skills and knowledge in maintaining smooth operation of rides and attractions
- Experience in reading drawings, schematic diagram, hydraulic drawings and diagrams
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving issue with rides and attractions
About the Company
Farah Leisure Parks Management LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world’s first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE’s unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Leisure Parks Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.