Job description / Role
Our client based in Abu Dhabi is looking for Rigging Supervisor. Immediate joiners are preferred.
- Oversees general rig operations, including the work activities of all rig employees assigned to each rig.
- Prepares and monitors work schedule to ensure work is completed on schedule and safety processes and procedures are followed and enforced, identifying and correcting safety issues.
- Provides proper guidance and direction to rig crew on specific tasks to be performed, enforcing safe work practices and conducting training sessions as necessary.
- Plans and coordinates job procedures with customers, vendors and other contractors to assure supplies are adequate and work is carried out according to established specifications.
- Conducts monthly inspections to ensure rig is functioning properly and safely, and maintenance is done regularly and as needed.
- Prepares required drilling reports and rig operations-related reports, including but not limited to, daily work ticket summarizing work done, materials used, costs and charges
- Prepares Job Safety Analysis forms with the crew or reviews JSAs completed by crew for quality identifying potential hazards and making suggestions to mitigate them, and completes STOP Observation forms summarizing observations and interventions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Accountable for Hazard Identification, Accident Prevention, Fire Prevention
- Total 5+ years of experience as Rigging Supervisor (post technical education)
- Previous experience in ADNOC project
- Excellent English Communication Skills
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.