Job description / Role
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Analyzing risk associated with the process and providing suitable recommendation.
- Prepare reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Development of policies and procedures, risk matrix, control frameworks and operating models.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
- CA/CPA/CIA with two- three years of post qualification experience in internal audit and risk advisory services
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
- Willingness to travel
- Candidate with hospitality and manufacturing experience will be added advantage
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
External Auditor - Assistant Manager
MBG Corporate Services
Sr. Internal Auditor
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Senior Internal Auditor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|
PDB International General Trading LLC