Job description / Role
- Developing and implementing enterprise risk management and framework
- Conducting detailed risk assessment
- Establishing risk appetite and risk tolerance level
- Developing and implementing tools for the efficiency and simplification of process
- Mapping existing business practices with the required controls , identifying gaps and recommending controls.
- Supporting the creation of new controls
- Communicating effectively with risk owners
- Conducting controls testing
- Min Bachelor Degree in related Field.
- Min 5 years working experience as Risk analyst in enterprise risk management.
- Certification: CA/ ACCA .
- Excellent knowledge of technical tools such as financial, analytical, accounting, and statistical tools
- Ability to make use of complex modeling techniques
- Ability to communicate ideas through presentations and reports
- Ability to make intense decision-making skills to manage risk at the right time
- Ability to maintain good communication and negotiation skills to manage risk
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.
Irwin & Dow
Financial Planning Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||11 Aug|
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services