Job description / Role
The Risk Management Consultant will be an advisor who helps the organization and individuals assess their risk and develop a plan to minimize their exposure to loss, analyze all aspects of the organization including financial, technology, and general business. 7-8 years of experience preferably in healthcare and government sectors. Communicates risk policies and procedures across the organization, maintains risk register, establish risk mitigation controls and response plan, and ensure adherence to risk management practice across the organization.
• Implementation of risk management framework along with the associated polices and work system.
• Identify strategic, environmental & health and safety and healthcare associated risks in coordination
• Maintain a unified risk register and coordinate and align with internal audit
• Design and execute of risk assessment methodology to assess risk along with the impact and probability.
• Develop work systems (models, templates), for identifying, assessing, classifying and mitigation of risks
• Develop mitigation and (or) remediation control to manage business associated risks
• Develop and execute risks response plan in coordination with risk owners.
• Develop risk management report for the management on a period basis highlighting risks and response plans.
• Design and execute risk continue monitoring and reporting.
• Develop and deliver risk management awareness, training sessions, and workshops across the organization.
• Assess and monitor adherence to risk management framework and policies and monitor the implementation of risk mitigation plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Risk Management, or related field
• A minimum of 7-8 years of related work experience preferably in Healthcare or Government sectors.
• Arabic Speaker is a must with excellent command of spoken and written English
• Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledge of practices and principles of business and healthcare risk management practices
• The individual is capable and comfortable writing reports, managing the overall organizational risk practice, and support the development and enhancement of frameworks, methodologies, and policies.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Group Financial Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Nestle Middle East
Financial Trading - Middle and Back Office Manager
BAC Middle East