Job description / Role
• Establishing and maintaining the Firm’s Risk Management framework, systems and controls to mitigate, monitor and control identified risks to which the Firm is exposed;
• Working closely with Senior Management / Business Unit Heads to identify risks;
• Developing and implementing the IRAP/Risk Management procedures and Risk Assessment Matrix;
• Assisting in the design and maintenance of the Firm’s IRAP and ICAAP Assessments;
• Provide the Board of Directors with regular reports related to the Firm’s current and emerging risks;
• Ensuring a Business Continuity Plan is implemented;
• Assist in ensuring on-going regulatory compliance with the DFSA Rules and the applicable DIFC Legislation.
• DFSA experience
• Proven experience as a Risk Manager
• Knowledge of risk assessment and control
• Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
• Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
• Professional Risk Manager (PRM)
• Certified Risk Analyst (CRA)
About the Company
IC Markets is a market-leading online retail trading platform that offers trading instruments, including currencies, stocks, commodities, futures, bonds, and digital assets. IC Markets offers its clients cutting-edge trading platforms, low-latency connectivity, and superior liquidity.
Our management team has significant experience in the Forex, CFD and Equity markets. It is this experience that has enabled us to select the best possible technology solutions in the market.
Risk Specialist (Risk Quantification)
Family Office - Investment Manager
Risk Advisory - Senior Consultant
MBG Corporate Services
Credit Risk Analyst - 8 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East