Job description / Role
Risk Manager required for a major masterplan development in Dubai.
Your responsibilities will include
• Reporting to the integrated solutions sector lead.
• Managing and supporting on all integrated solutions risk and issues management activities.
• Providing insight and mentoring for risk and issue processes and management techniques.
• Coordinating with the delivery and technical assurance teams and programme leadership to ensure that the approach to risk and issues is consistency and uniform across the programme.
• Making continual improvement in the client’s approach to, and execution of, risk and issues management.
• Monitoring and improving the client’s focus and response to risk and issue actions.
• Providing support and assurance to the PMO for integrated solution matters, including quality of risk reporting in the programme systems.
• leading negotiations with third parties as risk management specialists.
• Responding to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
• You have a professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc).
• You have a working knowledge of current methodologies and tools related to managing projects (e.g., MS Excel, Risk Hive, PRA, ARM, Primavera P6).
• You have the ability to design and develop risk management reports in core risk management tools to an intermediate level.
• You have exposure to project risk management methodologies and delivery.
• You have knowledge of construction projects’ legal frameworks.
• You have an understanding of key project processes.
• You have experience in coordinating multiple parties.
• You have a technical professional with risk management experience.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
A Leading Tech Company In UAE
Group Risk Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Security Lead
Risk Analyst / Risk Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|