Job description / Role
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm on the overland rail projects with an international contractor who is looking for a Risk Manager for their project.
The Risk Manager would be expected to:
- Identify Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Project
- Accurately assess the potential impacts of the identified Risks
- developing and implementing requirements for Risk response identification
- Quantifying adequate cost and time impact of risks
The successful candidate will have strong experience in the Risk & Value Management field, with experience of building complicated cost schedules and business risk models in a number of applications (including Risk; Primavera Schedule Analyses (PRA) and Active Risk Management (ARM) databases) working in construction or rail sectors. While also demonstrating the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in UAE is required.
- 10+ years post-graduate experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the rail industry
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.