Job description / Role
Our client a well-known institution in Dubai is currently looking for a Robotics Specialist. In this role you will design robotic systems from start to finish, create and program robotic arm motions and use external attachments on the robotic arms (such as pneumatic grippers, electric grippers and milling tools) to perform tasks or shows. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Design robotic systems, such as automatic vehicle control, autonomous vehicles, advanced displays, advanced sensing, robotic platforms, computer vision, or telematics systems.
• Document robotic application development, maintenance, or changes.
• Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, or other equipment
• Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
• Make system device lists or event timing charts.
• Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots.
• Process or interpret signals or sensor data.
• Provide technical support for robotic systems.
• Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates.
• Supervise, technologists, technicians, or other engineers.
• Analyze and evaluate robotic systems or prototypes.
• Debug robotics programs.
• Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
• Conduct research on robotic technology to create new robotic systems or system capabilities.
• Build, configure, and test robots.
• Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of robotic mechanisms, components, or systems, such as planetary rovers, multiple mobile robots, reconfigurable robots, or man-machine interactions.
• Automate assays on laboratory robotics.
• Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
• Design end-of-arm tooling.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree holder in engineering, Computer Science or similar field
• Experience in working with KUKA Robotic Arms (KRC2 and KRC4 Controllers)
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Willing to be based in Dubai
• Willing to work 48 hours a week
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Automation Electronics Engineer
Quality Control Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Quest Search & Selection