Job description / Role
The overall scope of the job includes serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski's DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
Kempinski Mall of the Emirates
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski's most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Know all menus and on going promotions in the outlet by heart and gives recommendations to guests upon request
- Answer the Room Service telephones
- Perform tasks as per instructions from the immediate supervisor and as per duty schedule
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate supervisor
- Flexible to work in other areas when required by the immediate supervisor
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests' experience
- Create luxury for all the senses by greeting and seating guests
- Process room charges immediately
- Follows hotel cash and credit card handling policies
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Must have 1-2 years relevant experience on the same position in a 5 star hotel environment
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must (Written and Spoken)
- College Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of Micros
- Passion for teamwork
- Excellent guest service skills
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.