Job description / Role
• Responsible for answering all telephone calls and prioritizing said calls.
• Should have very good telephone etiquettes.
• Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.
• Should have good knowledge of room service menu's and on-going promotions in another F&B outlet.
• Should be able to provide recommendations and suggestions to guests upon request.
• Be knowledgeable of all services, facilities and products offered by the hotel.
• Consider the satisfaction of all guests by ensuring prompt, courteous and efficient service always.
• Display excellent conversation skills and selling techniques always.
• Pay attention to guest orders, and know the menu thoroughly.
• Write down all information’s clearly. Highlight special requests.
• Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
• Approximate delivery time is given to the guest according to this time evaluation system established by the Outlet Manager and the Sous Chef.
• If the order has not been sent up by this time, a call must be placed to the guest to apologies and re-evaluate the delivery time.
• Ensure correct posting in POS system for communication to the service and kitchen department.
• Able to perform all duties and tasks per the tasks required at the outlet.
• We are looking at hiring Room Service Order Taker - Females on immediate basis.
• The candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience working in a hotel.
Please apply with detailed CV and latest photograph.
About the Company
Luxuria Hotel Management is a fully integrated pioneer hotel management company specialized in the hospitality sector and with an expanding portfolio across the Middle East and India.
LHM provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions catering to all market segments from luxury to budget.
LHM’s strategic expansion in the Middle East and India (soon) has been successful in unlocking a world of opportunities while creating value for its customers, stakeholders, associate companies and its employees. The portfolio is currently located in the vibrant destination of Dubai – United Arab Emirates, with a pipeline of hotels under development to grow LHM’s regional footprint further. The target is to grow by another 2 hotel properties before the last quarter of 2019 and to have portfolio of 10 hotels by the year 2022.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Services Officer - Front Office
Luxuria Hotel Management