Rooms Division Manager
Job description / Role
Rooms Division Manager- THE8 HOTEL
Reporting to the Resort Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following
Th8 Palm is Dubai's most thrill-blazing hotel. A place where you can live the infinite every day.
A destination that fuses fashion and the finest of everything:
Experience a fun-seekers paradise that offers 161 extraordinary rooms & suites, immersive infinity pools, captivating culinary and mixology experiences, panoramic sea and skyline views, Beach club with in-house DJ and banging tunes. Set on the edge of soft, white sands and sparkling azure seas. Come for the vibe; linger for the ever-changing mood, as day shimmers into dazzling night.
Th8 Palm. Limitless excitement. Endless possibilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of room's divison ensuring all service standards are followed.
- Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Lead and support all areas in the achievement of their financial and operational targets.
- Control all purchases for the department, consistently aware of quality and cost.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein.
- Ensure effective and proactive yield management, increasing RevPAR index within the competitive set.
- Oversee group business, reviewing and ensuring details of group resumes are met.
- Oversee the selection, training and development of all Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Arabic speaker is an advantage.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.