Rooms Division Manager
Job description / Role
- Rooms Division Manager
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for hotel rooms department - Front Office, Housekeeping, Spa & Recreation and Security.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service...etc.)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals for rooms departments
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel rooms team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to ensure hotel targets are achieved.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all rooms departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the rooms departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Manage and develop the rooms Heads of Department to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Focus on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the hotel and developing positive owner relations
- Assist in the interviewing process related to rooms departments as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great ability to lead people.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.