Job description / Role
- General ground support and labour activities to support rope access team.
- Responsible for tasks to assist in the absailing duties of the Rope Access Team.
- The incumbent will work on site assisting all absailing crew with the installation of revetment materials, laying out materials, pumping concrete, cleaning the concrete pump, cleaning the installed product.
- Ensuring that all safety procedures are adhered to and do general labour on the site, cleaning the area, removing all rubble, filling in the trench after installation of materials.
- Must have IRATA License
- Must have previous experience of Ground Support to Rope Access Team
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Arabic language is not essential
- Ages 25 - 50 years old
About the Company
Al Heya, a national group of companies founded in Abu Dhabi – the richest city in the world – combines pure traditional way of simplicity with leading-edge international technologies to bring you the best of both worlds.
We strive to become an effective player in the boom that is taking place in the region while promoting environmental sustainability of all projects. We want to positively impact the business world in the same way as the rain, Al Heya, affects the desert of the Arabian Peninsula.
Al Heya Holding is run by people who all have the same challenging mind and who believe in values such as quality, honesty, integrity and especially in preserving the environment. We believe that by applying our values to the way we deal with all our stake holders, we will contribute to positive changes in today\\'s business world and lead to a greener future.