Job description / Role
The L3 Rope Access Team Leader/Supervisors shall have overall responsibility for the rope access work site and the rope access technicians assigned to that work site.
• Ensuring that all technicians fully comply with the requirements of the RAMS. (MASTER RISK ASSESSMENT for worksite).
• Lead daily safety meetings to go over hazards on site.
• Plan detailed rescue plans and ensuring all technicians understand and follow the Work and Rescue plan.
• Consider pre-rigged and or releasable systems (rigging for rescue).
• Ensure all work area has been cordoned off and clear of hazards.
• Carry out work area and rope anchor inspections before anyone commences on operations.
• Oversee that the whole team is following procedure and safety protocols. (If anything is off track, immediately stop all work until the situation has been fixed.)
• Responsible for monitoring new Rope Access technicians.
• Report and investigate any minor or major incidents.
• If an emergency arises, L3 supervisor is responsible for conducting site emergency and rescue procedures.
• Responsible for equipment inspection records and must appropriately deal with any damaged or failed equipment.
• One of the most important responsibilities is to ensure each individual in their team have the correct experience, skills, and capabilities for the task at hand. (All paperwork and logbooks must be inspected beforehand and the Supervisor has to ensure that their team is comprise with the correct number of L2’s and L1’s.)
• Responsible for the correct installation and application.
• Must have IRATA Level 3 Rope Access Team Leader
• Must have minimum 5 years experience
• Must have valid First Aid Certificate
• Arabic language is not essential
• Ages between 30 - 50 years old
About the Company
Al Heya, a national group of companies founded in Abu Dhabi – the richest city in the world – combines pure traditional way of simplicity with leading-edge international technologies to bring you the best of both worlds.
We strive to become an effective player in the boom that is taking place in the region while promoting environmental sustainability of all projects. We want to positively impact the business world in the same way as the rain, Al Heya, affects the desert of the Arabian Peninsula.
Al Heya Holding is run by people who all have the same challenging mind and who believe in values such as quality, honesty, integrity and especially in preserving the environment. We believe that by applying our values to the way we deal with all our stake holders, we will contribute to positive changes in today\\'s business world and lead to a greener future.