Job description / Role
Royal Service Agent
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our Guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Royal Service Agent, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable and memorable experiences for our Guests.
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Assistant Chief Concierge, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Respond to all incoming calls complying with Accor standards and transfers them to the appropriate destination
- Respond to all in house Guests' requests and transmit the order to the corresponding dept for request to be treated complying with Accor standards.
- Log all requests and ensures follow up on all of them within standard delay
- Log and treats wakeup call requests
- Treat restaurant reservations requests in SPA soft and is aware of all ongoing promotions and events in the hotel
- Maintain telephone extension lists updated
- Arrange special deliveries and celebration of special occasions for our Guests
- Participate in emergency procedures ensuring telephones are answered and coordinates communication till final evacuation
- Handle emergency line and elevators emergency alarms
- Receive and distributes faxes for Guests, apartment tenants and internal departments
- Act in accordance with the standards, conforms to the policies and procedures of Accor
- Possess full command of MFR, Opera and other Microsoft applications (necessary training will be provided).
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate with all other departments to ensure highest level of Guest service is maintained and the maximum profit is generated
- Ensures knowledge of all facilities, services and hours of operation in order to respond confidently and effectively to inquiries.
- Consistently demonstrate a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned
- Adhere to and promote all Company Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), Arabic speaking language is an asset
- Full proficiency in all office procedures and clerical duties
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Opera an asset
- Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in an organized and self-efficient manner
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Happiness Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Front Office Agent