Job description / Role
As an RPA Developer, you will support the current digital transformation initiative by working on RPA implementations for process improvements and automation. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting, Automation Anywhere & Power Automate solutions across multiple departments e.g. Finance, HR, Research etc
A Prestigious Government organisation within the UAE who are looking to grow their automation technology department by adding an experienced RPA Developer
* Work closely with business process owners to understand automation opportunities and work with the RPA team on developing the UiPath RPA scripts.
* Conduct RPA script testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation.
* Develop and support RPA scripts with right controls and meeting all the compliance requirements.
* Collaborate with business stakeholders, data architects and IT department colleagues on various project phases.
* Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation.
* Support implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives.
* Dynamic environment
* Competitive tax free salary for the right candidate
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or a related field.
* A minimum of 5 years of overall experience with strong demonstrated experience in RPA development.
* Knowledge of Power Automate, Automation Anywhere, React, SQL
* Experience in the retail, travel or consumer focused industry is a plus.
Candidates based in the UAE with less than a months' notice period would highly be preferred given the urgency of the position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.