Job description / Role
• Analyze raw data from across all Call Center operations systems, processes and operational and extract trends, results and analysis.
• Evaluate the Call Centers operations, processes, KPIs, SLAs, OLAs etc for accuracy, effectiveness.
• Recommend modifications to Call Center policies and procedures based on analysis of data.
• Monitor Call Center systems against vendor SLAs and KPIs for performance issues and provide action plans to address and improve.
• Periodically review SLA agreements with third parties to ensure service provided.
• Conduct business analysis activities and align technical systems.
• Evaluate Call Center owned technical systems in terms of efficiency suitability for business requirements and accuracy.
• Maintenance of technical assets belonging to Call Center to ensure quality and audit compliances are met.
• Act as a technical liaison between multiple departments as required ensuring deliverables of Call Centres requirements .
• Provides analysis and status updates on Call Center operations, support/maintenance issues, and Call Center systemic enhancements concerning Call Center technical systems.
• Project management of projects for Call Center as assigned by management and ensure compliance to RTA project management policies and guideline.
• Maintain accurate, up to date documents in relation to Call Center risks, BCP plans etc;
• Ensure that the Call Center meets the require certification, compliance and operating standards ie AGF, PCI.
• Preparation and review of statistical/reporting/analytical MIS requirements including ad hoc reports, trending data, and respond to inquiries.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
• You must be UAE National to apply for this role.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration from a recognized university.
• 6 years of relevant experience to Contact Centers or Customer Service.
• Sound knowledge of Contact Center technologies and platforms, and Knowledge of compliance and operating standards.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
• Excellent Business writing skills.
• Problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Quantitative and statistical skills to review analyze and present data in a format usable by non-quantitative executives and decision makers.
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Petrochem Middle East
Call Centre Duty Supervisor
Customer Service Executive
A Leading Orthopedic Practice In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|
Customer Service Representative for an Online Advertising Co
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE