Job description / Role
A rapidly growing client in Tech, we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Specialist who has experience with re-usable B2B products. The ideal candidate has experience as a software engineering manager and has extensive experience with Ruby on Rails from both a development and architecture perspective.
* Drive regular product releases across several complex software products
* Ensure product and activity is focused on delivering value our customers; engaging when the need arises
* Establish standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products across dispersed teams
* Recruitment of new talent, mentoring, hands-on technical & architectural leadership and career management
* Design product & engineering teams operations into an efficient & effective model balancing costs, quality & outcomes.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is mandatory (MS or Ph.D. are ok)
* 10+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering
* 2+ years' experience leading software development teams
* Experience releasing software products within a CI/CD environment
* Experience in Software Engineering focused first, product management second
* Hands-on experience in Ruby on Rails architecture and programming
* Experience in building high-performance teams and scalable engineering processes & processes
* Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
* Recent experience with DevOps teams
* Experience with enterprise systems deployed in complex environments
* Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
* Great Communication Skills in the English language-
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.